Imaginarium My First Choo Choo Train

Imaginarium My First Choo Choo Train Reviews



Other Picture


Imaginarium My First Choo Choo Train Feature

  • radio-controlled toy
  • 3-functions
  • large-button transmitter
  • makes cool sounds
  • working flashing lights and headlights
Colorful and sturdy, Imaginarium's My First Choo Choo Tran is the perfect addition to your youngster's train collection and a step up to more grown-up toys. A radio-controlled toy that's easy to manipulate with the 3-function, large-button transmitter, My First Choo Choo makes cool sounds and has working flashing lights and headlights for added realism. It's sure to provide hours of fun for your young engineer. No assembly required. Weight: 1 lb, 9.5 oz. The Imaginarium My First Radio Control Choo-Choo Train features: Blue train chugs along on smooth surfaces. Features forward, reverse, turning and stop functions. Includes train, oval transmitter and 2 AA batteries.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Sep 19, 2011 14:48:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment